Warning: Last items in stock!
Victron 24V to 24V Orion-Tr DC-DC Converter Isolated 400W 187 Amp is designed to accept 16V to 35V and provide a 24V totally isolated output with bluetooth built in output. This means you have a clean and stable DC supply to work from.
Bluetooth Smart enabled
Any Bluetooth enabled smart phone, tablet or other device can be used to monitor, to
change settings and to update the charger when new software features become available.
- Battery charge algorithm (configurable) or fixed output.
- Smart alternator compatibility: engine running detection mechanism.
Adaptive 3-stage charge algorithm: bulk – absorption – float
• For lead acid batteries it is important that during shallow discharges the absorption time
is kept short in order to prevent overcharging of the battery. After a deep discharge the
absorption time is automatically increased to make sure that the battery is completel
• For lithium batteries absorption time is fixed, default 2 hours.
• Alternatively, a fixed output voltage can be chosen.
A remote on/off switch or relay contact can be connected to a two-pole connector.
Alternatively, the H terminal (right) of the two-pole connector can be switched to battery
plus, or the L terminal (left) of the two pole connector can be switched to battery minus (or
the chassis of a vehicle, for example).
All models are short Circuit proof and can be installed in parallel to increase the current capacity. You can install an unlimited number in parallel to obtain the desired output.
When installed with the screw terminals oriented downwards.
No need for special tools
The Input fuse is only on the 12V and 24V Models