Warning: Last items in stock!
With Bluetooth built-in, the BMV Smart is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. With Bluetooth being implemented in most other Victron Energy products, wireless communication between products will simplify system installation and enhance performance.
Easy to install
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); no other components needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for rear mounting and screws for front mounting.
Very low current draw from the battery
Current consumption: 0,7Ah per month (1mA) @12V and 0,6Ah per month (0,8mA) @ 24V Especially Li-ion batteries have virtually no capacity left when discharged until low voltage shutdown. After shutdown due to low cell voltage, the capacity reserve of a Li-ion battery is approximately 1Ah per 100Ah battery capacity. The battery will be damaged if the remaining capacity reserve is drawn from the battery. A residual current of 10mA for example may damage a 200Ah battery if the system is left in discharged state during more than 8 days
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge - Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 70V - High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and corresponding alarm and relay settings
|Bluetooth Built In||Yes|